Monday, October 29, 2012

Introduction

Hello, my name is Chris, and I want to document my story of how I got into Real Estate, became somewhat successful by obtaining many rental houses and flipping houses, and how everything I built crumbled (due to poor uses of credit) - and my plan to rebuild (I am currently awaiting my bankruptcy discharge at this moment.)

Anyway, I just wanted a place where I can write down my history, houses bought, mistakes along the way, the downturn, bankruptcy (including the meeting with the creditors - OMG) - and while I am doing that, document my bankruptcy discharge and my rebuilding process.

So if you find this blog, I hope these things are somewhat interesting, and if not, well, it is a great place for me to keep this as a reminder of what not to do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment